If you are a cheeseburger lover, then Marinated Bacon Ranch Cheeseburgers will definitely become your new favorite. The juicy patty, crispy bacon, and melty cheese combine to create a mouthwatering explosion of flavor in every bite. And with the added kick of marinated ranch, this classic dish is taken to a whole new level. Today, I'll be sharing my personal recipe for Marinated Bacon Ranch Cheeseburgers and some helpful tips to make it even more delicious.
I remember the first time I had a Marinated Bacon Ranch Cheeseburger. I was at a local restaurant, and the description on the menu caught my eye. I decided to give it a try, and from the first bite, I was hooked. The juicy patty, crispy bacon, and tangy ranch all worked together in perfect harmony. I knew I had to recreate this burger at home.
I searched for recipes online and experimented with different marinades and toppings. Finally, I found the perfect combination that satisfied my taste buds. Every time I make Marinated Bacon Ranch Cheeseburgers, I feel a sense of accomplishment. It's like creating a work of art that not only looks beautiful but tastes delicious.
Now, whenever I have friends or family over for a cookout, I always include this burger on the menu. It's become a staple in my household, and I love sharing it with others. There's just something about the combination of flavors that makes it irresistible.
If you're a cheeseburger lover looking to take your burger game to the next level, give Marinated Bacon Ranch Cheeseburgers a try. You won't be disappointed!
- Ground beef
- Ranch dressing
- Cheddar cheese
- Burger buns
How To Make It:
- In a bowl, mix together the ground beef, ranch dressing, salt, and pepper.
- Form the mixture into patties and marinate them in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat your grill or stovetop to medium-high heat.
- Cook the patties for about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they are fully cooked.
- Top each patty with a slice of cheddar cheese and let it melt.
- Cook the bacon until crispy.
- Toast the buns on the grill or stovetop.
- Assemble the burger by placing the patty with melted cheese on the bottom bun, followed by a slice
- of bacon, lettuce, tomato, and the top bun.
How To Store It:
If you have leftovers, store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
How To Reheat It:
To reheat the burgers, preheat your oven to 350°F and place them in the oven for about 10-15 minutes, or until heated through.
Tips To Make It More Delicious:
- Use high-quality ground beef for a juicy and flavorful patty.
- Marinate the patties overnight for maximum flavor.
- Use thick-cut bacon for extra crispiness.
- Choose your favorite type of cheese to melt on top of the patty.
- Toast the buns for added crunch.
Can I use turkey or chicken instead of beef for this recipe?
Yes, you can substitute ground turkey or chicken for beef if you prefer.
Can I marinate the patties for longer than overnight?
Yes, you can marinate the patties for up to 24 hours for maximum flavor.
Can I use a different type of cheese instead of cheddar?
Yes, feel free to use any type of cheese you prefer, such as Swiss or pepper jack.
Can I freeze the patties for later use?
Yes, you can freeze the uncooked patties for up to 3 months. Just make sure to thaw them in the refrigerator before cooking.
Marinated Bacon Ranch Cheeseburgers are a delicious and easy way to elevate your classic cheeseburger. With just a few extra steps, you can create a flavor explosion that will have your taste buds singing. And with some helpful tips, you can take this recipe to the next level.
Marinated Bacon Ranch Cheeseburgers
- 1 ¼ lb. ground chuck, (80% lean)
- 1 24 oz. bottle Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Dressing
- 1 ½ tablespoons canola oil
- 4 slices American cheese, cheddar works well, too
- 8 strips cooked bacon
- 4 large burger buns
- 4 leaves iceberg lettuce
- 4 slices vine-ripened tomato
- Divide the meat into 4 portions of equal size.
- Handle the meat gently and mold them into 4 patties, each ¾ inch thick. (Any thicker and the middles won’t sufficiently cook per the cooking times/temperatures below.)
- Use your thumb to create deep indentations in the middle of each one.
- Place the burger patties on a plate and generously drizzle Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing over them. Use your hands to evenly coat each burger. (Yes, it’s a little messy.)
- Cover the plate with foil or plastic wrap and refrigerated for 15-30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Heat the grill to medium-high and close the lid for 5 minutes.
- Add the burger patties to the grill and close the lid. Cook for about 4 minutes on the first side, until the bottom is golden brown and slightly charred.
- Use a spatula to flip the patties. Heat for 4 minutes for medium-rare. Increase by a minute or two for medium/medium-well burgers.
- Top the burgers with cheese during the last minute of cooking and close the lid to allow the cheese to melt.
- Remove the burgers from the grill and place onto a fresh bun. Top with bacon and desired toppings and serve!
- Note: You may choose to cook your bacon on the grill as well.
- A Cast Iron Skillet should be used if possible.
- It’s preferable that you cook the bacon in the same pan that you’re using for the burgers and leave the drippings in the pan to cook the burgers in.
- (Otherwise, add 1 ½ tablespoons canola oil to the pan over medium-high heat.)
- Add the burgers to the preheated pan; ensure there’s enough room around each so that they’re not touching. (Otherwise, cook in batches.)
- Cook for about 4 minutes on the first side, until the bottoms are golden brown and slightly charred.
- Use a thin spatula to flip the patty. Heat for 4 minutes for medium-rare. Increase by a minute or two for medium/medium-well burgers.
- Add the cheese during the last minute of cooking and place a lid on top to allow the cheese to melt. (A large plate works as well.)
- Remove the burger from the pan and place onto a fresh bun. You may choose to toast the inside of the bun in the pan with the bacon drippings or butter as well.
- Top with bacon and additional burger toppings and enjoy!