The best recipe for breakfast and a side dish with simple ingredients. Turkey Cranberry Hash is a tasty and satisfying recipe made with turkey left over. The boiled potatoes give you a smooth buttery texture and turkey chunks add amazing flavor and cranberry adds the perfect flavor of sweetness.
I always appreciate hash recipes because they are amazing and a fine way to clean up left over from your fridge. You can check my sweet potato hash breakfast because it is very simple to make and healthy. When we talk about turkey cranberry hash, all tasty flavors have fallen into it and it is a great way to give thanksgiving a recipe. It is a fantastic method to use leftover turkey.
If you are not made any recipe for Thanksgiving then try this simple turkey hash. You need to cut the turkey meat into small bite-size pieces and add buttery potatoes to it. Mix both with some other healthy ingredients to make this recipe like a rainbow.
HOW TO MAKE TURKEY CRANBERRY HASH
The method to make this recipe is easy once you boiled the potatoes and peeled and diced them. Follow these steps to make a perfect turkey cranberry hash.
- Take a medium size pot, and add water to it to boil the potatoes for about 5 minutes.
- After boiling the eggs take a pan and heat the oil in it.
- Make a flat layer of cube size boiled potatoes into the pan.
- Add sliced green onion and minced garlic in a pan with potatoes and saute all ingredients for about 2 minutes.
- Now add the turkey cubes, cranberry, and seasoning ingredients into the pan and toss all ingredients together.
- Stir all things for about 10 minutes until the potatoes turn into a soft and buttery texture.
- Serve this dish as a breakfast, meal, and side dish.
DELICIOUS HASH VARIATIONS
If you don’t like to eat turkey you can make several variations with the hash recipe. Some of them which are my favorites are mentioned below.
- Instead of turkey meat, you could use grilled chicken or poached chicken in it.
- Use cranberry sauce if you have it left over in the fridge. It is better to add the flavor of cranberry instead using of fresh cranberries.
- I love to add green veggies, and herbs to breakfast dishes so you can use toasted broccoli and stir-fry cabbage.
MORE FALL BREAKFAST RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
A healthy and fresh breakfast is very important to keep our brains healthy. If you are searching for more breakfast recipes that are simple to make and full of nutrients. Your search is over here.
Gruyère, Bacon, and Spinach Scrambled Eggs
- Breakfast Casserole
- Herbalicious Breakfast Casserole
- Sausage Gravy Breakfast Lasagna
- Wafflemaker Hash Browns
If you love to take a healthy breakfast every day Turkey Cranberry Hash recipe is for you. Sometime it becomes difficult to cook breakfast daily. But don’t worry I have a solution for you. If you made Turkey Cranberry Hash in large quantities then you can store it. Take an airtight box or bag and fill it with Turkey Cranbery hash. You can store it for 2 days in the fridge but not in the freezer because it will lose its taste after freezing it.
Turkey Cranberry Hash is a sweet and savory breakfast. You can make it on weekend to enjoy a holiday or for a surprising breakfast for you loved ones or guests. The sweetness of cranberry with a touch of seasoning spice is awesome. No one can judge it as a dish that is made from leftover turkey meat. The freshness and flavor of this recipe are unbelievable and you will not able to stop yourself to eat it. Use it as a side dish, meal menu, or as breakfast. It is a flexible dish to fix at any time.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is turkey hash made of?
It is a fabulous recipe for breakfast to dinner. It is made with leftover turkey meat, gravy, bite-sized hash brown, and seasoning ingredients. Once you will be made it you would love it and say wow.
Does cranberry go on turkey?
Yes, it is made for each other. Cranberry sauce or fresh cranberries combo with turkey meat is like a rainbow after the rain.
Can you eat raw cranberries?
Yes, you can eat them raw. It is like blueberry, raspberry, and strawberry. You can use it in different salads, smoothies, desserts, and