Ideal for any summertime gathering or party, Spiked coconut cherry float is there to meet your needs. This dairy-free, dairy-free, creamy, sweet, and a little bit alcoholic food item is a delicious one to go with.
Spiked Coconut Cherry Float
As a vodka and soda enthusiast, I appreciate clean ingredients with a little bit of alcohol and a fruity twist. White Claw Seltzer is the perfect option for this, and it's a convenient and delicious beverage made from sparkling water, natural juice, and pure cane sugar. With my bucket of fresh cherries, I opted for the black cherry flavor, which is perfect for an ice cream float.
I substituted coconut cream for soaked cashews to make the vegan ice cream even more coconut-y. Then, I added chopped fresh cherries to the float for an extra burst of flavor. This spiked float has a minimum alcohol content of just 5%, which makes it perfect for those who want a natural, additive-free drink without overdoing it on the alcohol.
As a result, White Claw Seltzer is an excellent option for light, crisp beverages that are ideal for summer float-making.
How to Refrigerate Spiked Coconut Cherry Float:
- First, make sure that the ice cream has completely frozen before refrigerating.
- Once the ice cream is frozen, transfer it to an airtight container, such as a covered loaf pan or storage container.
- Place the container in the refrigerator and keep it chilled until ready to serve.
- The Spiked Coconut Cherry Float can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days.
How to Freeze Spiked Coconut Cherry Float:
- Once the ice cream is ready, transfer it to an airtight container, such as a covered loaf pan or storage container.
- Make sure to leave a little space at the top of the container to allow for expansion during freezing.
- Place the container in the freezer and freeze for at least 3-4 hours, or until the ice cream is completely frozen.
- The Spiked Coconut Cherry Float can be stored in the freezer for up to 1-2 weeks.
How to Reheat Spiked Coconut Cherry Float (If Required):
- If the ice cream has become too hard after being frozen, remove it from the freezer and let it sit at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften slightly.
- Once the ice cream has softened a bit, scoop it into a bowl or glass and serve immediately.
- Do not reheat the ice cream in the microwave or on the stove, as this may cause it to become soupy or lose its texture.
In conclusion, this Spiked Coconut Cherry Float recipe is a perfect summer treat that's not only refreshing but also healthier with clean ingredients and a touch of alcohol. With fresh, organic cherries and White Claw Dark Cherry Seltzer, this ice cream float is a must-try for anyone looking for a light, crisp and delicious beverage.
Can I use other flavors of White Claw Seltzer in this recipe?
Yes, you can use other flavors of White Claw Seltzer such as lime or ruby grapefruit, but the black cherry flavor is recommended for this particular recipe.
Can I substitute the coconut cream with another type of cream?
It's recommended to use coconut cream for this recipe as it provides a rich, creamy texture and coconut flavor. However, you can experiment with other types of cream if desired.
SPIKED COCONUT CHERRY FLOAT
- 28 oz coconut cream
- 13.5 oz coconut milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2-3 cups of cherries, pitted
- 1 case White Claw Dark Cherry Seltzer
- Add the coconut cream, coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla and sea salt to a high-powered blender. Blend for one minute.
- Transfer the ice cream to a covered bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least one hour. The more chilled the better.
- Pour the ice cream base into an ice cream maker and proceed according to maker directions.
- Spoon the ice cream into a loaf pan or other container and freeze for 3-4 hours.
- To make the floats, slice the cherries into quarters and line the bottom of a glass. Add 2 scoops of the coconut ice cream and pour a can of White Claw Dark Cherry Seltzer on top.