A gluten-free recipe smoked salmon frittata is perfect for breakfast and Sunday brunch. It is filled with healthy ingredients goat cheese, salmon, herbs, and shallots. Once you will try it you got impressed. When you think of a meal with friends isn’t Sunday the best day? Yes it is. Sunday brunch is the best way to meet with friends for breakfast or lunch with some entertainment and joy with a healthy meal.
Beachcomber is the best place in SoCal to enjoy brunch where you can sit on the sand and feel the coolness of the waves in warm weather by eating organic eggs. But if I will become a chef or am in charge to make Sunday branches, I will love to make a smoked salmon frittata. It is perfect because you can eat it for about 4 days.
SMOKED SALMON FRITTATA INGREDIENTS
How you can make a frittata recipe without ingredients. It is loaded with healthy ingredients such as salmon with green herbs. Without dill smoked salmon can’t become a rich flavor but what about cream cheese? Don’t worry use goat cheese in its replacement. To make this recipe extra creamy I have mixed eggs with yogurt along with goat cheese. If you don’t like dairy items you can use coconut yogurt and skip the goat cheese. You will judge that you are eating this dish without using dairy items because roasted leek and shallots give it the same unique taste.
FRITTATA COOKING TIPS
It is one of the tasty brunch recipes because you have a lot of healthy ingredients in it. It is like an egg omelet and you can flip and toss it according to your wish. In simple words, it is very easy to make. You need to follow one tip to make it perfect and that is to cook it on a slow flame. Because before cook from inside you didn’t need to get the bottom much brown. And if you don’t want a mess with the frittata pour the oil before the mix of the recipe. Sometimes goat cheese and salmon sink to the bottom of the pan when you pour the mixture, to avoid this save a little part of the mix to pour on the top before keeping it in the oven.
Smoked Salmon FRITTATA COOKING Method
- Heat the oil in a pan and add leek, shallots, and scallions and stir them for about 2 minutes. Now put the veggies on a plate and set aside.
- Take a large bowl and add egg and yogurt to it. Wisk them well. Now add the remaining ingredients and sautee veggies in it and toss them together.
- Clean the pan and add two tablespoons of oil to it to cover its bottom.
- Pour the frittata mix into the pan and cook it on low heat for about 10 minutes until its side become set.
- Now transfer the pan to the oven and bake it for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Check it continuously because if the top is faster than the inside it will not give you a perfect taste.
- If sometimes it happens then turn off the upper rad of oven and keep it in the oven to cook from inside.
- After 10 minutes take it out from the oven and serve it with herbs on its top.
Which person didn’t want to eat a healthy and simple breakfast every day? You can store Smoked Salmon Frittata in the fridge for 4 days and easily can enjoy delicious brunch daily. To store it take a airtight box or ziplock bag.
Frequently Asked Question
Why is my frittata not fluffy?
You will not get the perfect fluffiness in your frittata if you will not add milk or cream after beating the eggs. To get fluffy must follow this tip.
What is the difference between frittata and omelette?
Omelette is fully cooked on the stove but in a frittata, beaten egg with other ingredients is cooked for a few minutes until its side become set. After that, it is cooked in the oven for 8 minutes.
Smoked Salmon Frittata healthy and colorful breakfast and an impressive brunch idea for a Sunday meal. All the ingredients are healthy in it and you can make it with different variations. Like if you don’t like dairy items you can skip it and use its alternative coconut yogurt. A great source of nutrients that are necessary for our body in a day. When you made it once you can’t stop yourself to make it again and