Today I’m going to share with you an appetising starter that is rich in taste. Smoked Salmon, Avocado, and Cucumber Bites are very delicious. This recipe is easy to make and very healthy for you and your guests. Because of all ingredients, this recipe is a good source of energy.
A HEALTHY APPETISER RECIPE YOU’LL LOVE
Whenever there is an event at my house, I try to come up with an easy and healthy recipe. I prefer delicious and eye-catching snacks for my guests that keep them full until dinner.
I choose recipes that don’t take much time like smoked salmon, avocado, and cucumber bites. I tried to make the best main course for my guests. That's why I spend most of my time on it to make it perfect and delicious.
Smokey Salmon with avocado and cucumber bites is an amazing starter for your home or outside parties. Because it is rich in flavours and contains a great source of omega-3 and other vitamins.
How to Make Cucumber Bites
Most of the time I make this recipe for my weekend to take in healthy nutrients. It is a very healthy snack and I prefer you to take it once time in a week to cover your energy.
If I feel a craving for a healthy snack in the afternoon, I made it to fill up my belly. I can make the cucumber bites by cutting them into 4 inches pieces. After the cutting, I can put it into cold water to keep it fresh.
It is very easy like making the paste of avocado with some salmon slices. I’m talking about tasty starters which make you energetic.
The quantity that is given below is enough for 12 pieces. If you want to make it in large quantities you can increase the number of ingredients according to your servings.
Is it For Vegetarians or Non-Vegetarian?
It is a high source of many vitamins, potassium, omega 3-fat, and fibre. It has cucumber and avocado that can eat a vegetarian person also but salmon is not for them. It is a non-veg recipe due to Smokey salon in it.
Avocado is a nutritious fruit and it contains good monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats. It is also a good source of vitamins A and E. It contains fibre that helps to maintain cholesterol levels in the body.
Salmon is high in selenium and a great source of omega-3 fatty acids that help to cure heart disease. Salmon contains protein in high quantities and it is also a good source of potassium. Cucumber contains vitamin A,K, E, and D in it. Cucumber contains 80% water in them which help to hydrate our skin.
How To Prepare Smoked Salmon, Avocado,And Cucumber Bites
- Firstly cut the cucumber into round pieces of 4 inches and put them on the platter surface.
- Now cut the avocado and put it in a bowl to mash it.
- Add lime juice and 1 pinch of black paper tothe avocado paste and mix them well.
- Set the cucumber on a platter and put some avocado spread on it. Now assemble its top with a thin slice of Smokey salmon.
- Sprinkle some black paper on it and garnish with fresh dill or parsley.
For How Many Days you can Store It?
It is a snack that is rich in taste with Smokey salmon and is a hit for parties at any time. As you know it is full of nutrients so you should take it fresh. You can’t store it because it will lose its real taste. It is not like other hard recipes and takes less time so you can make it any time in just 5 minutes. You don’t need to freeze it.
If you are looking for a less time-consuming and mouth-watering recipe then this Smoked salmon, almond and cucumber bites recipe is for you. It is very light to eat and it fills your tummy perfectly. I made this recipe many times for my home parties and each time I found my plates empty. It has amazing color combinations that force the person to take it.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is smoked salmon and avocado good for you?
- Yes, it is good because salmon and avocado both contain omega-3 fats in it. It helps your body to fight against heart disease, cancer, and many other diseases.
- Are avocado and salmon a good combo?
- It is a good combination to get healthy fats and fiber. You can take this combo in your breakfast to keep yourself energetic.
- Can a vegetarian take this combo?
- It is a combination of vitamins, fiber, and good fats that is necessary for every person. But due to salmon fish a vegetarian person can’t take it.
SMOKED SALMON, AVOCADO AND CUCUMBER BITES
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 large avocado, peeled and pit removed
- ½ lime juice
- 6 oz smoked salmon
- chives, for garnish
- black pepper, for garnish
- Slice the cucumber approximately ¼-inch thick and lay flat on a serving plate.
- Add the avocado and lime juice to a bowl and use a fork to mash until creamy.
- Assemble the bites by spreading a small amount of avocado on each cucumber, then topping with a thin slice of smoked salmon.
- Garnish each bite with finely chopped chives and cracked black pepper. Serve immediately.