Have you ever wondered what a great combination avocado, asparagus and shrimp would make? No? then let me give you a great recipe of shrimp, asparagus and avocado salad that you can try anytime of the day whenever you are craving for some greens. With just 8 fixings I will teach you to make it in simple way so that it not only seems dazzling but is consistently eaten by your family!
Presently, I'll concede I'm ruined with avocados all year in Southern California. In any case, on the off chance that avocados are to a greater extent an occasional thing where you reside this is your specialty. Snatch a few, alongside spinach, asparagus, spring onions, a couple of different fixings and wild shrimp. Then, at that point, prepare this shrimp, asparagus and avocado plate of mixed greens! It's straightforward, light, rich, solid and gracious, so delectable.
Spring servings of mixed greens are in full impact my companions. New produce is in overflow in the business sectors and each time I see avocados it is difficult to not snatch a few.
ONLY 8 INGREDIENTS IN THIS SHRIMP, ASPARAGUS AND AVOCADO SALAD
The greater part of this salad is comprised of child spinach, asparagus and shrimp. Child spinach is something I generally have in my kitchen and preparing a couple of small bunches into a bowl for a fast and easy salad is simple.
The asparagus and shrimp additionally meet up rapidly in light of the fact that they cook quick. What's more, when I say they cook quick, I mean it - simply 2 to 3 minutes on the burner. Then, at that point, simply place them in a virus water shower to chill off.
From that point onward, all that is passed on to do is slash up a few green onions and parsley and add that to the bowl, then cut up a few of those ready avocados. With regards to avocados (can we just be real for a moment, I'm a specialist) I have a few ways to buy ready avocados and putting away avocados so they don't go brown. Try to watch my guacamole video for every one of the tips.
Finally, sprinkle your serving of mixed greens with a touch of salt and pepper, give it a delicate throw and shower with a simple hand crafted lemon vinaigrette. What's more, that's it! A power stuffed salad that is an extraordinary equilibrium of supplements, protein and solid fats - and it has that dynamic, spring punch.
- Bring both a medium pot of water and a medium sauté container of water and to a bubble. Add the shrimp to the pot and the asparagus to the sauté container and cook for 2-3 minutes. Utilize a skimmer or utensils to move the shrimp and asparagus to an ice water shower. Channel and afterward cut the asparagus into little bite sizes.
- I then cut asparagus, put the shrimp, child spinach, avocado and green onion in a mixed greens bowl. Add the dressing, season with salt and pepper and throw it all together.
Can I eat the shrimp asparagus avocado salad with cilantro yogurt dressing?
Yes you can try the shrimp asparagus avocado salad with the cilantro yogurt dressing. This is the yummiest dressing for this salad so you should definitely try it out.
Can you add shrimp asparagus and avocados in a salad?
Yes you can make shrimp asparagus avocado salad as all the ingredients go toegtehr without creating any allergies.
In conclusion, the shrimp, asparagus and avocado salad is amazing in taste and even better in presentation on dinner tables. You will find this the most yummiest recipe for a salad and a great way to enjoy the summer days for your life. With just 8 fixings it's really simple to make, looks dazzling and consistently gets eaten up! So what else would you be waiting for if not to try this amazing shrimp, asparagus and avocado salad. Keep up with the recipe and try it on your free day or just take out a few minutes from your day and add this healthy salad to your daily meal and enjoy being healthy. Let us know if you would like to see more on this.
SHRIMP, ASPARAGUS AND AVOCADO SALAD
- 1 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cups baby spinach
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 20 spears asparagus, (1 bunch)
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ recipe lemon vinaigrette
- Bring both a medium pot of water and a medium sauté pan of water and to a boil. Add the shrimp to the pot and the asparagus to the sauté pan and cook for 2-3 minutes. Use a skimmer or tongs to transfer the shrimp and asparagus to an ice water bath. Drain and then slice the asparagus into 1 ½ inch pieces.
- Add the shrimp, sliced asparagus, baby spinach, avocado and green onion to a salad bowl. Add the dressing, season with salt and pepper and toss it all together.
- I always get asked about the salad bowl seen in these photos. It's one of my favorites and it's this one from Crate and Barrel.
- If you have any leftover shrimp after making this recipe, make sure to check out all these delicious shrimp recipes for more inspiration.
- I included this recipe as part of my Spring Meal Prep. Make sure to check out that post for more healthy meal prep ideas. And good news, I'm making those videos seasonally now!
- To make this salad Whole30 compliant, leave the honey out of the dressing recipe.