Pomegranate Margarita is the right choice for winter because it has a bright color, refreshing taste, and sweetness of pomegranate. If you like to drink classic margaritas then you will love this because its bright color melts your heart. It has a perfect balance of taste and its red color engages everyone to drink it at parties, holidays, and many other occasions. The season of pomegranate fruit is short but you can make lots of recipes with it. You can use them on pomegranate and maple crumbles and pours them on top of Roasted Delicate Squash Salad.It is not a last choice for you, you can use them in different cocktails, drinks, salads, & tacos.
HOW TO MAKE A POMEGRANATE MARGARITA
- Rim Salt around Glass: Take a plate and put salt on it add some lime juice and mix it. Now take a glass and dip it in salt and make a salt rim around the glass edge.
- Stir Everything Together:Add pomegranate juice, Orange juice, Lime Juice & wine in a jug or pitcher and mix all things.
- Serve it up: It’s time to serve. Take a salt-rimmed glass and pour the margarita into the glass and add some ice cubes. Decorate the edge of the glass with a lime slice and sprinkle some seed of pomegranate into the glass.
POMEGRANATE MARGARITA VARIATIONS
You can add different variations to it. Some are listed below.
- Make it Sweeter: In this drink didn’t need to add sugar due to the sweetness of the pomegranate but if you want to add more sweetness to it you can add honey.
- Add Bubbles: Do you want to make it funky then add soda to it and enjoy a bubble drink.
- Make it Extra Fruity: It has the best combo with cucumber and pineapple. You need to add them before from other ingredients into the blender and sake them well.
MAKING AHEAD AND STORING
Who will not love to drink a refreshing and healthy margarita? Yes everyone wants to drink it. If you had a party or get-together at home and need to make it in large quantities then increase its ingredients to double the quantity. Mix everything and put them in the blender and blend all together. Put it in a large drink bowl loaded with ice or in a jug.
An amazing thing is that you can store it in the fridge or freezer. If you had a party at home you can make it before and store it in bottles in the fridge for up to 4 days. If you want to store it in the fridge you can pour into ice cubes and freeze it. Use it when you need and enjoy refreshing winter.
MORE HOLIDAY COCKTAILS
Wondering about cocktails recipes to enjoy parties and Christmas events. These cocktails lists become the shine of your meal table with different dishes. The list is here.
- Vodka CranBerry Punch With Apple Cider Ice Cubes
- CranBerry Sorrel Cocktail
- Red Sangria
- Strawberry Margarita
- Holiday Party Punch
- Gingerbread Martini
What did Belly put in the pomegranate margaritas?
Kool-aid Powder is perfect for a pomegranate margarita to add more flavor in it. You can buy it from any grocery store.
What alcohol is made from pomegranate?
Pama is a very popular alcohol that is made from pomegranate. In it, pomegranate juice, Vodka, and Tequila are used and made by Heaven Hill Brand.
Is pomegranate good for cocktails?
Yes, It is because it has a unique flavor of sweetness that make any cock tail more delicious. Pomegranate is used differently in drinks, cocktails, and smoothies. You can pour its seed or make a combo with other fruit like pineapple. A little tartness and sweetness of this fruit make any drink just wow. The refreshing color melts the hearts of people.
Do pomegranates ferment into alcohol?
It is very easy to make pomegranates wine. You can make it at home with fresh fruit or from its juice. In Eastern Europe and the Middle East, it is very popular and till now it is used in parties and festival events.
How much alcohol is in a pomegranate?
Pomegranate is a fruit that is used to make alcohol. In its fruit, it contains 17% alcohol.
A refreshing and mouth-watering pomegranate margarita cocktail to enjoy different festivals. It contains healthy and flavorful ingredients that force everyone to enjoy it. It has Vitamin C, A, Calcium, Iron that is useful to boost our immune system and body. You can add different variations and flavors to pomegranate to make it funkier, tasty, and tempting.