Cheesecake is a beloved dessert by many, and it's not hard to see why. With its creamy, tangy flavor and melt-in-your-mouth texture, it's no wonder why it's a dessert favorite. If you're looking for a delicious and easy-to-make dessert, then look no further than this no-bake vanilla cheesecake recipe. With its smooth and creamy filling, it's sure to be a crowd-pleaser at your next gathering.
I was hosting a dinner party with my friends and wanted to make something sweet to end the night. I didn't want to spend too much time in the kitchen, so I decided to make a no-bake vanilla cheesecake. It was incredibly easy to make, and everyone loved it. The smooth and creamy filling was a hit, and the vanilla flavor was just the right amount of sweetness.
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream
How To Make No-Bake Vanilla Cheesecake:
- In a bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, ¼ cup granulated sugar, and melted butter until well combined.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan, using the back of a spoon or a measuring cup to press it down firmly.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, ½ cup granulated sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared crust, smoothing the top with a spatula.
- Refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 3 hours or until set.
- Once set, remove the cheesecake from the springform pan and serve.
How to Store It:
If you have any leftovers, you can store the cheesecake in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
How to Refrigerate It:
To refrigerate the cheesecake, cover the springform pan with plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator. Make sure it's on a flat surface and not tilted to prevent any of the fillings from spilling out.
How to Reheat It:
If you want to serve the cheesecake warm, you can reheat it in the microwave for about 15-20 seconds per slice. Be careful not to overheat it as the filling can become watery.
Tips to Make No-Bake Vanilla Cheesecake More Delicious:
- Use high-quality cream cheese for a creamier texture and richer flavor.
- Add a tablespoon of lemon juice to the filling for a tangy twist.
- Top the cheesecake with fresh fruit, such as strawberries or blueberries, for a pop of color and flavor.
- Serve the cheesecake with whipped cream or a drizzle of caramel sauce for an extra indulgent treat.
Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Can I use a different type of cookie for the crust?
Yes, you can use any type of cookie you like for the crust. Some popular options include Oreos, gingersnaps, or vanilla wafers.
Can I use a different type of extract instead of vanilla?
Yes, you can use any extract you prefer, such as almond or lemon extract, to add a different flavor to the cheesecake.
Can I use a different type of sweetener instead of granulated sugar?
Yes, you can use any type of sweetener you prefer, such as honey or maple syrup, but keep in mind that it may affect the texture and flavor of the cheesecake.
Can I freeze this cheesecake?
Yes, you can freeze the cheesecake for up to 2 months. Just make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and store it in an airtight container before freezing. Thaw it in the refrigerator overnight before serving.
Can I make this recipe without a springform pan?
A springform pan is recommended for this recipe, but if you don't have one, you can use a regular pie dish or cake pan. Just make sure to line it with parchment paper for easy removal.
This no-bake vanilla cheesecake recipe is incredibly easy to make and requires minimal effort. With its smooth and creamy filling, it's the perfect dessert for any occasion. Plus, with its simple ingredient list, you likely have everything you need in your pantry. Give it a try and see why it's such a popular dessert choice.
No Bake Vanilla Cheesecake
- 1 ¾ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 8 Tablespoons butter
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 24 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 6 Tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh fruit, whipped cream, or caramel sauce
- Add the chocolate chips to a medium bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and add 3 tablespoons of heavy cream, saving the other 3 for later. Continue to heat for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until smooth and melted. Set aside and let it come back up to room temperature.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Watch it carefully as it will soon start to bubble and ‘fizz'. This is when the butter starts to caramelize and sweeten. Whisk it for 2 minutes as it caramelizes and then remove it from the heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the browned butter and graham cracker crumbs until it has a wet, sandy consistency. Add it to a 9-inch pie plate. Press it on the bottom and the sides of the pie plate until it's firmly in place. (It will happen, just keep pressing.)
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to whip the (room temperature) cream cheese.
- Once whipped and fluffy, add the powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Add the vanilla extract and remaining 3 tablespoons of heavy cream. Beat until smooth. Combine with chocolate chips mixture.
- Add the filling to the top of the crust and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Slice, and serve with your favorite fruits, sauces, or whipped cream!