There's something about the sweetness of strawberries and the tanginess of cheesecake that makes it an irresistible combination. And what's even better than a regular slice of cheesecake? A no-bake strawberry cheesecake on a stick! These cheesecake pops are perfect for summer days when you want something sweet but refreshing. In this blog, we will take you through our step-by-step recipe to make delicious no-bake strawberry cheesecake pops.
One day, I was craving something sweet and refreshing, but I didn't want to turn on the oven in the scorching heat. That's when I decided to make no-bake strawberry cheesecake pops. They were not only easy to make but also tasted delicious. I made a big batch and shared it with my family and friends, and they loved it too. So, if you're looking for a summer dessert recipe that's quick and easy to make, then this recipe is for you!
For the crust:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
For the filling:
- 1 cup cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup whipped cream
- ½ cup diced strawberries
For the coating:
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- ½ cup freeze-dried strawberries, crushed
How to Make No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Pops:
- In a bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar until well combined. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9x9-inch pan. Chill the crust in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy. Add whipped cream and diced strawberries and mix well.
- Take the crust out of the refrigerator and cut it into small squares. Place a wooden stick in each square, pressing it firmly into the crust.
- Using a spoon or a piping bag, fill the squares with the cheesecake mixture.
- Freeze the pops for at least 1 hour or until they are firm enough to handle.
- Melt white chocolate chips and coconut oil in a double boiler or in the microwave, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Dip the frozen cheesecake pops into the melted chocolate mixture, then sprinkle the crushed freeze-dried strawberries on top. Place the pops on a parchment-lined baking sheet and refrigerate until the chocolate coating is set.
Tips for Making Perfect No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Pops
- Use room-temperature cream cheese to make the filling easier to mix
- Chill the crust for at least 30 minutes to make it firmer and easier to cut into squares
- Dip the wooden sticks in melted chocolate before inserting them into the crust to help them stay in place
- Freeze the pops for at least 1 hour to ensure they are firm enough to handle before dipping them in the chocolate coating
Variations on the Recipe
- Chocolate-covered strawberry cheesecake pops: Use chocolate graham crackers for the crust and dip the pops in melted dark chocolate instead of white chocolate.
- Lemon cheesecake pops: Substitute lemon juice and zest for the strawberries in the filling to create a tangy, refreshing flavor.
- Nutella cheesecake pops: Add a few tablespoons of Nutella to the cheesecake filling for a delicious twist on the classic flavor.
How to store it?
No-bake strawberry cheesecake pops can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
How to refrigerate it?
To refrigerate the pops, place them in an airtight container and store them in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Can I use frozen strawberries instead of fresh ones?
Yes, you can use frozen strawberries instead of fresh ones. Just make sure to thaw them before using them in the recipe.
Can I use milk chocolate instead of white chocolate for the coating?
Yes, you can use milk chocolate instead of white chocolate for the coating. The taste and texture will be slightly different, but it will still be delicious.
Can I make these pops without a stick?
Yes, you can make these pops without a stick. Instead of placing a wooden stick in each square, you can use small paper cups or silicone molds to shape the cheesecake pops. Once the pops are frozen, you can remove them from the cups or molds and dip them in the chocolate coating.
Can I use a different type of cookie for the crust?
Yes, you can use a different type of cookie for the crust. Some good options include vanilla wafers, shortbread cookies, or chocolate graham crackers.
Can I add other fruit to the cheesecake mixture?
Yes, you can add other fruit to the cheesecake mixture. Blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries would all work well in this recipe. Just make sure to dice them into small pieces before adding them to the mixture.
No-bake strawberry cheesecake pops are a perfect summer dessert that's easy to make and tastes delicious. They are perfect for parties, barbecues, or as a refreshing treat on a hot day. With just a few simple ingredients and easy-to-follow steps, you can make these pops in no time. So go ahead, try out this recipe, and enjoy!