Get ready to add some sparkle to your next gathering with a deliciously refreshing Moscato sangria. Bursting with fresh berries, oranges, and a hint of raspberry liquor, this sweet and fruity cocktail is sure to impress your guests.
Infused with sparkling soda, this light and fizzy drink is perfect for large crowds and easy to make in a large pitcher. So, whether it’s a special occasion or just a fun night with friends, Moscato sangria is the perfect drink to sip on and celebrate in style.
What Is Moscato?
Moscato Sangria is a playful twist on the classic sangria, blending the fruity and floral notes of Moscato wine with fresh berries, oranges, and a hint of raspberry liquor. The addition of sparkling soda adds a fizzy touch, making it a festive and crowd-pleasing drink. Made with the sweet Moscato wine, Chambord liqueur, berries and citrus, this easy-to-make cocktail is a surefire hit for any gathering. And with its lower alcohol content, Moscato is the ideal dessert wine or brunch time spritzer.
Moscato Sangria Ingredients
Moscato Sangria is a fruity and refreshing cocktail that is perfect for any occasion, whether it be a backyard barbecue, a pool party, or a girls’ night in. The best part about this recipe is that it only requires a few simple ingredients, which can easily be found at any grocery store.
To make this delicious cocktail, you will need oranges, berries, Moscato wine, fruity liquor, and sparkling water. For the oranges, any type will do, but if you want to add a little extra flavor and color, blood oranges are a great choice. The combination of strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries provides a sweet and tart flavor that pairs perfectly with the Moscato wine.
Speaking of the wine, Moscato is a sweet and light wine that is known for its fruity and floral notes. You can use any type of Moscato wine, whether it be white or rosé, depending on your preference. To give the cocktail an extra kick, a fruity liquor is added. Chambord is a great option as it has a black raspberry flavor that complements the other berries. However, you can use any type of fruity liquor, such as peach schnapps or blueberry vodka.
Finally, the cocktail is topped off with sparkling water to give it a fizzy finish. All of these ingredients are mixed together in a large pitcher, making it a great cocktail for serving a crowd. Just add some ice and enjoy this delicious Moscato Sangria!
How To Make Moscato Sangria
Here is how to make Moscato Sangria.
- First, I gather all the necessary ingredients: fresh fruits, Moscato wine, fruity liquor, and sparkling water. I then select a large pitcher that can hold all the ingredients comfortably.
- Next, I begin the mixing process by adding all the fruits, such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and orange slices, into the pitcher.
- Then, I pour in the Moscato wine, followed by the fruity liquor of my choice, which in this case is Chambord. I give everything a good stir, ensuring that all the fruits are coated with the wine and liquor.
- After mixing the ingredients, I cover the pitcher with a lid or plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours. This will allow the flavors to meld together and for the fruits to infuse the wine with their delicious juices.
- Once the sangria has chilled for a sufficient amount of time, I take it out of the refrigerator and give it a quick stir to ensure that everything is evenly distributed. Then, I grab some cups and fill them ⅔ of the way with the sangria mixture.
- Finally, I top each cup off with a splash of sparkling water and/or ice, depending on my preference.
- With these three easy steps, my Moscato sangria is ready to serve, and I can sit back, relax, and enjoy the fruity and refreshing flavors of this delicious cocktail.
Can I swap a different wine kind for this dish?
You may use whatever wine variety you like, of course. However because of its sweetness and fruity undertones, Moscato is advised.
Moscato sangria is a delicious and refreshing cocktail that is perfect for any occasion. Its fruity and floral notes make it an excellent dessert wine or brunch time spritzer. With just a few ingredients, you can create a beautiful and festive drink that is sure to impress your