Mango Salsa! Amazing summer recipe. This recipe is full of flavor with sweetness and a little bit of savory. You can take it with tacos and tortillas.
This recipe has a perfect combo with Mexican recipes like Mexican rice and Taco rice with Grilled Chicken. It is a mouth-watering recipe for those who love to eat mangos. Easy to make and less time taking. There are many flavors of salsa like Tomato Salsa & Avocado salsa but did you ever try mango salsa in your life? Summer is beginning to start and the tastiest fruit is mango. Little chunky bites, some sweetness, and a juicy combination with salsa are tempting. You can’t stop yourself to taste it. Add this recipe to your list for your summer party at home.
HOW TO PEEL AND DICE A MANGO
It is a little bit tricky to cut the mango. A tough part of the recipe is peeling the mango but don’t worry I’m here to guide you.
- Cutt of the Cheeks: A big seed is inside the mango, you can cut it in a long direction. Cut it and remove its cheeks from both sides.
- Cut a Grid: To make the cubes of mango cut the mango into big pieces and press the skin outside to get the chunks.
- Scoop the Cubes: With the help of a knife separate the cubes of mango from the skin.
- Remove the little bits: After making the cubes you see little chunks with mango seeds. Just cut them into a bowl.
HOW TO MAKE MANGO SALSA
This recipe is very easy and you can make it with few ingredients. After cutting and chopping all ingredients you need to just mix them well. If you want to enhance its flavor you need to give rest with all ingredients.
A Few More Tips
- Use Rip Mangoes: It has a soft inside. These are not perfect for salsa so before buying mango check it.
- Change the Spice Level: If you want a little bit of spiciness in a salsa you need a half Jalapeno.
- Switch the Herbs: Most people don’t like herbs in salsa if you are one of them you can skip it.
- Add More Flavor: If you want a cool color combination in salsa and a different taste from regular salsa you can tomato and avocado in it in a slice shape.
Way to Use Mango Salsa
Tortillas are the best choice to go with the salsa recipe you can also take it with mango salsa. You can eat mango salsa with a salad bowl, burrito bowl, and fajita platter. There are some recipes listed to eat with mango salsa.
- Baked Fish
- Tender Meat
- Potato Chips
- Rice Cake
HOW TO STORE MANGO SALSA
Tempting, Crunchy, & Sweet and Sour recipe of mango salsa. If you want to store it you freeze it for 4 days in airtight box or Jar. When you feel you need to eat it you can add crunchy snacks and lemon juice to it.
MORE EASY DIPS AND APPETIZERS
Are you looking for new & easy to make dips and appetizers? Don’t need to go anywhere because here you can find all these things. The list is mentioned below.
- Cheese Ball Bites
- Roasted Paper Dip
- Dill Dip
- Yellow Split Pea Dip
- French Onion Dip
- Cranberry Brie Bites
- Stuffed Mushrooms
- Garlic Knots
MANGO SALSA RECIPE VIDEO
It is an easy recipe but sometimes we need to watch its recipe. You can watch the mango salsa recipe video here if you need.
What is Mango Salsa Made of?
It is a quick recipe for summer. To make this recipe you need mango as the main ingredient of the recipe. Jalapeno, Cilantro, red onion, Lime, and Cucumber.
What do you eat mango salsa with?
Mango salsa is the best to pair with the Mexican recipe. I would eat it with Mexican rice.
What are the benefits of mango salsa?
It has many benefits because it contains different nutrients for our bodies. It contains calcium. Vitamin A, & C, fiber. A rich source of Calcium and minerals.
This a fantastic summertime recipe with lots of nutrients. It is a punch of flavors for a mango lover. You can make a different combo with it that is listed in this post. A little bit of savory touch in mango salsa gives you an amazing taste and you would like to eat it every day in summer.
- 2 ripe mangos, peeled, pitted, and diced
- ½ small red onion, diced
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced and diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely diced
- ½ cup cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Once you have prepared all the ingredients, toss them into a bowl and stir everything together until it's combined.
- Let the salsa rest for about 10 minutes for the flavors to blend together, or serve right away with a side of tortilla chips.
- This recipe yields about 3-4 cups (depending on the size of your mangos).