Would you like to start your morning with a real Mexican recipe that is light to eat and easy to make?A delicious breakfast recipe of Huevos Rancheros for you. It is typically made from tortillas in which a fried egg is add on tortillas. With the creamy taste of salsa, avocado, beans, and a touch of cheese. Just 10 minutes of taking the recipe.
WHY IS IT CALLED HUEVOS RANCHEROS?
It is a special Mexican breakfast that is served in the mid of the morning traditionally on the fare of ruling Mexican farms. Huevos Rancheros are fried egg that is served on tortillas. The original recipe of Huevos Rancheros consists of eggs, avocado, beans, salsa, and rancheros sauce.
But you can mix it with other different variations. You can go with Mexican rice, rancheros sauce, and avocado slices. But for its original recipe, I’m using a simple way to make it too easy for you.
HUEVOS RANCHEROS RECIPE VIDEO
This is the easiest breakfast recipe with a bunch of nutrients. If you want to watch its video to make it perfect the first time just click on the video option. If your family likes to eat eggs for breakfast you can make them a surprise with this recipe. All the ingredients are healthy and the color combination is just awesome.
HUEVOS RANCHEROS INGREDIENTS
Huevos Rancheros recipe is easy to make and you will like to eat it every day in your breakfast after taking it the first time. All the ingredients are listed that are necessary to make this recipe.
- Tortilla: I preferred to make this recipe with cassava flour tortilla but if you don’t like cassava flour you can make it with corn tortillas.
- Black Beans: You can use any type of mashed beans.
- Egg: It is all your choice in which method you like to eat egg in this recipe. You can make poached or fried eggs sunny side up.
- Salsa: I’m just using tomato in a small diced shape with cilantro. If you don’t want it in the recipe you can take another type of tomato salsa.
- Cheese: Add a little bit of a cheezy version to it. I’m using cottage cheese for it.
- Hot Sauce: To provide heat used just some quantity in it.
- Avocado: Add the slices to present it beautifully and give a creamy texture.
HOW TO MAKE HUEVOS RANCHEROS
Are you wondering for a quick breakfast recipe that will swing your mood and keep you energetic whole day.Huevos Rancheros recipe for egg lovers with crunchy and creamy touch. How you can make this recipe. The below step-by-step, instruction is available.
- First you need to fry tortillas with oil in a medium pan.
- Heat the pan and fry the tortillas in it. Cook from both sides around for 30 minutes.
- To remove access oil put it on the paper towel.
- Now fry the egg in the same pan as you desired.
- After frying, the egg takes a plate and puts the tortilla on it, and then places the egg on the tortilla. Add beans on top of the tortilla. If you want you can mash the beans.
- Add tomato salsa on it and drizzle cottage cheese on it.
- To give a creamy texture put a slice of avocado on it.
- To give it the final touch sprinkle a little bit of salt and paper and pour sauce to make it appetizing.
What are rancheros made of?
The original recipe is made with eggs, tortillas,and salsa. But if you want you can add meat, beans, and cheese to it.
How would you describe huevos rancheros?
Huevos rancheros are a traditional breakfast dish in Mexico. They consist of fried eggs served with cooked salsa on lightly fried corn tortillas.
What are huevos eggs in English?
Huevo is the Spanish word for "egg," but it can also be used as a slang term for "testicle" in Spanish.
What do Mexicans eat for breakfast?
In Mexico, breakfast consists of eggs, beans, salsa, tortillas, and other straightforward ingredients. However, if you combine fresh Mexican flavors with chorizo, bacon, and sausage, you have something truly amazing.
Colorful and easy recipe with healthy ingredients. The source of protein keeps you fresh and energetic the whole day. An eye-catching breakfast that forces you to take it on daily basis.Easy to make and delicious. Mexican breakfast recipes contain many nutrients which are best for your hair, eyes, and skin and give you the ability to your body to fight against internal diseases.
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil, or olive oil
- 1 6-inch tortilla, cassava flour
- ¼ cup black beans, cooked and drained
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoons cotija cheese, crumbled
- ¼ avocado
- salt and pepper
- hot sauce
- Heat the oil in a small skillet on medium heat. Add the tortilla and cook for 30 seconds on each side, until it becomes slightly crispy. Use tongs to remove the tortilla to a paper towel to drain any excess oil.
- In the same pan, crack one egg. Fry the egg until it's cooked to your liking.
- To layer the huevos rancheros, add the tortilla to a plate. Top with black beans and the fried egg.
- Sprinkle the diced tomato, cilantro and cotija cheese on top.
- Slice the avocado and add a couple slices to the plate.
- Season with salt and pepper and add a dash of hot sauce, then serve.