Are you looking for a healthy breakfast recipe? Then you must be glad because today I am here to share the most demanded and delicious recipe of healthy eggs Benedict, which is easy to make and the most healthy breakfast recipe. It's always hard to find out a recipe that is easy to make and eat in the morning routine but trust me this recipe is most useful to make for breakfast and it is healthy as well because its ingredients are full of fibers and nutrients, it is 4 layered potatoes recipe that is enough to give you the energy to perform daily activities.
The eggs benedicts Are always served at fancy restaurants but now you don't have to spend your money on fancy resorts because you can cook it at your home easily by following a few easy steps and ingredients. You can cook this recipe within a few minutes and can have it during your brunch times as well, it will satisfy all your cravings for taste and it also looks very delicious to taste because of its colorful and tasty ingredients.
HEALTHY EGGS BENEDICT INGREDIENTS
This recipe is so easy to make and full of taste, it consists of 4 layers and each layer tastes like heaven, here I am going to share the ingredients required of making this delicious eggs benedict:
SWEET POTATO TOAST
I used the best quality sweet potatoes for this recipe instead of another muffin, I sliced them with the help of a sharp knife into small pieces for the base. After slicing them I washed them and then placed them in an oven for baking. I baked them for half an hour.
After using potatoes for the base now I sliced the bacon to make the second layer, I sliced the bacon in a rounded form to maintain the texture of the layers. This bacon was made up of fully cooked and roasted pig and they taste very well.
After making 2 layers perfectly the third main ingredient I used here is poached eggs.
To give more flavor and finalize this recipe I used hollandaise sauce in this recipe because it maintains the taste of all the layers.
HOW TO MAKE SWEET POTATO EGGS BENEDICT
If you want to eat a healthy as well as delicious breakfast within 3 minutes then follow these instructions to make sweet potato eggs benedict. Here is the procedure for making this delicious recipe:
- Bake the sweet potato toast.The very first step is to bake potatoes, for this purpose, I preheated my oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. After heating the oven I sliced the potatoes in round form and placed them in the oven for half an hour so that it cooks properly.
- Cook the bacon. I used a frying pan for heating bacon from both sides, after potatoes I placed the cooked bacon aside.
- Poach the eggs.After making two layers of stuff now I created a vortex and cracked the eggs in it and after 5 minutes I poached eggs and placed them aside.
- Prep the hollandaise sauce.It is the most delicious ingredient because it maintains the texture and balances the taste of all ingredients, for this sauce, I melted the butter in the oven for a few seconds, after that I used a high-power blender and added egg yolks, lemon juice, and salt according to taste in it and blended all the ingredients for few seconds and poured hot butter while blending all ingredients and the hollandaise sauce is ready.
- Assemble the eggs, Benedict.At this point all the ingredients are ready now it's time to layered them up, I just placed the baked potatoes as a base layer and then placed bacon over it and then eggs, and after that, I drizzled hollandaise sauce over it. Your dish is ready now serve it while warm.
The potatoes eggs benedict is the most delicious breakfast recipe and you can cook it in 30 minutes in your kitchen without spending money on fancy restaurants. For making this recipe you need sweet potatoes, poached eggs, bacon, and hollandaise sauce. I layered all these ingredients and sauces to balance the tase of all layers, first of all, I baked potatoes in the oven, then fried bacon and after that, I poached the eggs and then layered them up and placed potatoes in the base layer. To give the final flavor I drizzled the hollandaise sauce over it.
Is it healthy to eat sweet potatoes and eggs benedicts at breakfast?
Yes, you can eat this dish in the morning.