Did you ever eat a little spicy carrot cake with layered cream chees frosting? Today I’m going to share with you a veggie version of the cake that is Gluten- Free Carrot Cake. It is a simple plain cake with 3 spicy carrots layered with a sponge covered with cream cheese.
Your search is over here if you are finding Gluten-Free Carrot Cake. It is filled with your favorite spices and it is a very moist and healthy carrot cake. But the question is, Is cake healthy with spiciness? It may be new for you but I used creamy cream cheese for its frosting. It is the best combination for all veggies lovers. Spiciness with a touch of sweetness. What an amazing it is. Nobody can judge that it is a gluten-free cake. Easter is the best day for me to serve this cake but you can make it at home parties. Don’t be shy by making it for every day.
WHAT’S IN THIS CARROT CAKE
It has a long list of ingredients but you do not need to panic. This recipe is so easy to make. After making this cake you will love yourself because it is delicious.
WAYS TO SHRED CARROTS
To shred the carrots I used my KitchenAid but I will share two other methods with you.
- Grater:It is a little bit tricky work to shred the carrots with a grater. Firstly peel the carrots and shred them with box grater or with a simple grater.
- Food Processor: If you want a quick and easy way to shred the carrot food processor is best for this. Peel carrots and cut into 3 equal parts. Fix the shredded blades into processor and put carrots in it and shredded them.
LET’S MAKE THE BEST CARROT CAKE RECIPE
Before making the mixture of carrot cake you have to need to preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. After that grace the cake tray with butter or oil and cover it with a baking sheet. Now start the process to make the cake mixture.
- Take a large bowl and put all dry ingredients in it and mix them well.
- In another bowl put all wet ingredients, and mix them well with a hand beater or machine beater.
- Now mix both wet and dry ingredients and wisk them with a beater for around one minute.
- Fold the mixture into carrots and pecans.
- To bake the cake you need ¼ inch pan full size. Pour the cake mixture into it and level out with a spatula.
- Keep the cake batter in the oven to bake for 35 minutes and during baking rotate the cake pan 2 times for best results.
- After 30 minutes get the cake out and keep it aside to cool down.
- In a large bowl put all the ingredients of cake frosting and mix them well with the beater. Now cut the cake into three layers and assemble the frosting into layers.
HOW TO STORE CARROT CAKE LEFTOVERS
It is a tasty cake and I know you want to store it to enjoy it for the long term. If you want to store it you need to know that the outer layer of frosting is thin and when you put it into the fridge to store it becomes dry. To store it firstly keep it in the refrigerator to make the froasting hard. When it’s done put it into a ziplock bag and store it for a month. You can also store it for 2 or 3 days by keeping it in the fridge. If you have a large portion of leftover cake you can use the same method of freezing. But if you have just 2 to 3 slices keep it in an airtight box and keep it in the fridge for 2 days.
MORE CAKE RECIPES TO INDULGE IN
If you know carrot is healthy for us and we need to add them into our daily life. Here I have mentioned some other cake recipes. Make them and enjoy.
- Vegan Caramel Cheesecake
- Chocolate Lava Cake
- Raspberry Cake With Whipped Cream Filling
- Tiramisù-y Icebox Cake
- Sour Cream Coffee Cake
If you make carrot cake tell me how is your experience making it.
Does gluten-free flour make good cakes?
Yes because in the market many gluten-free flours are available that make your cake healthy. You can use chickpeas, corn, and potato flour and all are gluten-free.
How do you keep the gluten-free cake moist?
Gluten-free cakes are healthy but if you keep them uncovered they get dry and hard after some time. So add a little bit more moisture in it to keep the carrot cake or other gluten-free cake fresh and moist.
Best carrot cake for lovers of carrots and veggies. It is perfect for get-togethers and tea parties. Carrots contain Vitamin A which is best for our eyesight. Vitamin C, Calcium, and Iron all these nutrients are necessary for our body.