If you're a fan of Applebee's Spinach and Artichoke Dip, then you'll love this copycat recipe that tastes just as good, if not better! This creamy and cheesy dip is perfect for parties, movie nights, or just as a delicious snack. I tried this recipe recently and was amazed by how easy it was to make and how delicious it tasted. So, I am sharing this recipe with you in detail.
I first tried Applebee's Spinach and Artichoke Dip at a friend's party, and I immediately fell in love with it. The creamy texture and the cheesy flavor were just perfect. I was determined to recreate the same taste at home, so I searched for a copycat recipe online.
I found a recipe that looked promising, and I decided to give it a try. I went to the grocery store and bought all the necessary ingredients, including fresh spinach and artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, sour cream, and cheese.
Back at home, I chopped the spinach and artichokes mixed them with the other ingredients, and baked the dip in the oven. When it was ready, I took it out and let it cool for a few minutes before serving it with some tortilla chips.
The dip turned out amazing, and my family and friends loved it. I was surprised by how easy it was to make, and I couldn't believe that I had never tried making it before.
Since then, I have made Applebee's Spinach and Artichoke Dip several times, and each time, it turns out just as good as the first time. It has become a go-to recipe for parties and get-togethers, and my friends always ask me for the recipe.
To make the Copycat Applebee’s Spinach and Artichoke Dip, you'll need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
How To Make Copycat Applebee’s Spinach and Artichoke Dip:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chopped spinach, chopped artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, sour cream, grated Parmesan cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients until they are well combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle some extra Parmesan cheese and shredded mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese on top is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
How to store it?
You can store the leftover Spinach and Artichoke Dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
How to refrigerate it?
If you want to refrigerate the Spinach and Artichoke Dip before baking it, then cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. When you're ready to bake it, remove the plastic wrap and bake it as per the instructions above.
How to reheat?
To reheat the Spinach and Artichoke Dip, preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and bake for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. You can also reheat it in the microwave on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through.
Tips to make Copycat Applebee’s Spinach and Artichoke Dip more delicious:
- Add some chopped roasted red peppers for an extra flavor boost.
- Use a mix of different cheeses, such as Asiago, Fontina, or Gruyere.
- Serve the dip with warm pita bread, tortilla chips, or sliced baguette.
- To make the dip more creamy, add some cream cheese to the mixture.
- Add some diced jalapenos for a spicy kick.
Can I use frozen spinach for this recipe?
Yes, you can use frozen spinach instead of fresh spinach. Just make sure to thaw and drain the spinach before using it in the recipe.
Can I use canned artichokes instead of fresh artichokes?
Yes, you can use canned artichokes instead of fresh artichokes. Just make sure to drain and chop them
This Copycat Applebee’s Spinach and Artichoke Dip is a delicious and easy-to-make recipe that's perfect for any occasion. With just a few simple ingredients and some easy steps, you can recreate this popular restaurant dish in the comfort of your own home. Serve it at your next party or movie night and watch as your guests go back for seconds and thirds!