Are you craving chocolate? Then surely you will love to drink a smoothie that is rich in yummy chocolate flavors. Today I am here to share an interesting recipe with you that will fulfill all your chocolate cravings within minutes. Chocolate is the most loved ingredient in any recipe and people love to make deserts containing chocolates because they taste very delicious. This recipe is about a chocolate collagen smoothie that requires only 5 ingredients and can be made within a few minutes without making any extra effort.
A DELICIOUS COLLAGEN SMOOTHIE
Smoothies are considered healthy drink because it is a mixture of many different ingredients that fulfill your body's requirements for vitamins and nutrients and you can easily drink them on daily basis. There are many fruits and veggies containing smoothies but sometimes you need to satisfy your chocolate cravings, at this point, the chocolate collagen smoothie seems the right option, because it contains some collagen-containing ingredients and avoid us from taking excessive sugar-containing chocolate bars available in the market. There is no need for fancy items for this smoothie, just 5 ingredients and your smoothie is ready.
WHAT ARE COLLAGEN PEPTIDES
As I mentioned before that the collagen smoothie is healthy now I am going to explain how this collagen works for the human body. Proteins are very important for the body and they are made up of amino acids you know what, Collagen is an important building block of amino acids, it plays an important role in amino acids and is responsible for 30 percent of proteins in your body. These collagen-containing proteins are very heathy because they are important in the formation of nails and they are also important for muscles and other parts of our body.
The diet nowadays is not so healthy and people are unable to provide all essential nutrients to the body that's why the body starts to weaken as age advances. That's why the collagen-rich smoothie is very important for you to make your body healthy and functional. If you want to drink this healthy smoothie you can add chocolate to it, it will enhance the flavor of your drink. Now you can make your chocolate smoothie at your home without spending money on fancy restaurants.
Ingredients Required For Chocolate Collagen Smoothie
This smoothie is easy to make with a few ingredients mentioned below
- Coconut milk, you can use any other kind of milk if it is not available.
- Frozen banana, adds flavor to your drink, and also thickens your drink.
- Cocoa powder gives a chocolaty flavor to your drink. It will satisfy your chocolate craving.
- Almond butter, for taste and nutrients. It also improves the thickness of the drink.
- Vital proteins collagen powder, to make your drink rich in healthy fibers.
HOW TO MAKE THIS CHOCOLATE COLLAGEN SMOOTHIE
The chocolate collagen smoothie is so easy to make with the above-mentioned ingredients, all you have to do is add milk about 2 cups of, a spoon of almonds butter, a cold banana, 2 spoons of cocoa powder, and protein powder in a mixer. Now grind them well until smooth. Now you can pour it into a glass and put it into the refrigerator and drink when chilled.
You can store it in the refrigerator for a few hours and can drink it without doing any extra effort.
The Chocolate collagen smoothie is the right option to satisfy your cravings because it contains ingredients that are rich in taste as well as healthy for your body. This drink contains low contents of usage so it proves healthier than chocolate bars available in supermarkets and you can drink it in a healthy way because it contains collagen-containing powder. The collagens are an important component of diet because they are the main constituent of amino acids and these amino acids are composed of proteins that are involved in the formation of nails and the development of muscles. If you want to taste something delicious along with a healthy constituent then you should drink this chocolate collagen smoothie.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: is it healthy to drink a chocolate collagen smoothie on daily basis?
A: Yes, chocolate collagen smoothie contains collagen fibers that are healthy for the body.
Q: What are the uses of Collagen in this smoothie?
A: Collagen is an important component of proteins forming muscles and nails. You can add collagen peptide powder to your smoothie to provide all essential nutrients to your body.
CHOCOLATE COLLAGEN SMOOTHIE
- 2 cups coconut milk, or other milk
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 tablespoon almond butter
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 2 scoops, or more Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Here are the different Vital Proteins collagen products you could use in this recipe:Collagen PeptidesMarine CollagenDark Chocolate and Blackberry Collagen Peptides
- For the cacao powder, I always recommend using an organic raw cacao powder for greater antioxidants.
- I’m using a light coconut milk (from a can) in this recipe and my homemade almond butter. If you use a different non-dairy milk, that will alter the nutritional profile.