If you are bored with your normal dinner and lunch routine and you want a new protein-infused ready and quick wrap to make your day then the chicken, bacon, and black bean wrap recipe is a must-know for you. You can layer the green hummus, crispy bacon, kale, red onions, black beans, shredded chicken, and more.
If you do not want a boring wrap that is all the same composition and filling then let me give you the good news you can add a lot of different things to your wraps. You can use healthy protein and vegetable options to make it more nutritious. I customize it personally in many different ways and load it with all types of toppings to make flavors more enhanced and wraps more desirable to eat.
sometimes I do wonder if adding different toppings and experimenting with the chicken, bacon, and black bean wrap would go wrong but then the results are always amazing. One thing I learned from all these years of cooking and trying new things is that it can never go wrong with these.
The green hummus is not just delicious and finger-licking but as a fresh ingredient to these chicken and black bean wraps provides a Cali-Mexican sort of aura and taste. I have realized that adding these ingredients makes my life and tastebuds happier and more pleased in a certain way.
HOW TO MAKE A CHICKEN AND BLACK BEAN WRAP
The steps that I take to make this yummy chicken, bacon, and black bean wrap are as follows:
- I start out by making green beautiful looking hummus through the blending of garlic, green onion, fresh herbs, chickpeas, and others.
- Then I take out a chicken piece and shred it into smaller pieces. After I have shredded it then I put it aside for some time till I complete other chores.
- I then shred the kale leaves and leave them to wash the black beans. Then I put aside these both.
- I would then slice the red onions with a knife and keep them separate.
- I then choose any tortilla that I like and add cassava flour tortilla to make it more delicious for me. It doesn't make much difference what tortilla I am using so I just go with any that I can find at the store.
- In the end, I put together the ingredients to wrap it up. Then I layer it first with hummus and then kale, black beans, onions, chicken, etc.
CHICKEN WRAP TIPS
There are a few tips that I would like to give you before you begin to make your chicken, bacon, and black bean wrap so If you are willing to take my advice then follow the tips below:
- Make sure you do not fill the tortillas to the top as tortillas are small and you might be swayed by the thought that it's too small so you should fill more, but don't follow the thought.
- The wrap might fall off so I always make sure to tie it together with a string or hold it together with a toothpick. So make sure you do the same if you don’t want it to be falling off.
CHICKEN WRAP VARIATIONS
- There are so much different things to do with wraps, making chicken, bacon and black bean wrap is a whole another show of your creativity so you can add guacamole, classic hummus, roasted red pepper hummus, roasted beet hummus, roasted cauliflower hummus, and other things. You can spread all of these things to make wraps yummy.
- In case I need a rich flavor while I am having a cold or I have a bad day I want to take away with some amazing wraps then I add the shredded coleslaw to my wraps. If I am craving crunches then I would go for cucumbers and sliced bell peppers of different regions to make it more aesthetic as well as taste bud pleasing.
in conclusion, the chicken, bacon, and black bean wraps are great to taste formulas for dinner and lunch that can be tried with many different things. You can use healthy protein and vegetable options to make it more nutritious. Cooking and trying new things are amazing because trying new things do not go wrong with these. This solid chicken wrap is layered with destroyed chicken, dark beans, red onions, kale, fresh bacon, and green hummus. It's filling, delightful, tasty, and the ideal lunch or supper recipe.
Frequently Asked Question
Q. Is chicken, bacon and black bean wraps easy to make?
- yes the chicken, bacon and black bean wraps are easy to make.