Are you fond of new and unique tasty dishes? Then you will surely love the recipe I am going to share with you it is Carne asada, which is the best in taste. I experienced it in Mexico and I bet you, it is the best thing I ever taste. The carne asada is the most loved recipe and it is juicy with some bold spicy flavors that taste like something from heaven. There are so many ways to make this juicy Carne asada and there are many variations in spices and ingredients but I am combining all the important ingredients here so that you can have the best and super fresh Mexican food taste at home.
WHAT IS CARNE ASADA?
Many people used to ask about Carne asada, which is grilled meat and we know grilled meat can be served in many forms either in skirt steak or flank steak, but mostly Flank steak is used for grilled meat. It is very easy to grill the meat, you can purchase the meat from the market and then slice it and then grind it, after that, I can easily transform them into any chopped form like tacos, nachos, or fries.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CARNE ASADA MARINADE
It’s simple make and in this recipe I used only these mentioned ingredients for a blast of flavor, here is the list:
- Olive Oil and Lime Juice: I used lime juice here along with olive oil to make my steak juicy and give a sour taste to it.
- Spices:I used simple spices here that are easily available in the kitchen like chili powder, salt, and pepper.
- Garlic and Cilantro:to add flavors and give a unique taste to the dish I used garlic and cilantro here so that I could have an appetizing aroma.
There are a few other ingredients that can be used if you want to taste it according to your choice, like if you want a spicy taste then add paprika and oregano in it and if you want a sweeter taste then you can use an orange along with above-mentioned ingredients.
HOW TO MAKE CARNE ASADA
I made this delicious recipe by following these instructions:
- Marinate: First of all you have to marinate the steak and for that purpose, I mix all the marinade ingredients and marinate the steak for at least 4 hours in the fridge.
- Grill: After marinating the steak now I have to heat the grill and cook the steak over it for 5 to 7 minutes then I flipped it to the other side and cooked it for the same period. You can cook for additional minutes if your meat is thick.
- Rest: After cooking the steak properly I left it for 5 minutes before slicing it.
- Slice: Then I sliced the steak into small pieces and then chop it into further bite-sized forms.
WAYS TO SERVE CARNE ASADA
There are so many ways to serve carne asada, I used to serve it in two ways, first In carne asada fries with sour cream and second Carne asada tacos with a bit of onion.
HOW TO STORE IT
I stored this cooked carne asada in the fridge in an airtight container for 4 days, it can be stored for up to 3 months in the refrigerator and you can reheat it before eating.
Up to how many months can store Carne asada?
You can store Carne asada in your refrigerator for 3 months.
Can I add additional spices in this recipe?
Yes, you can add paprika for additional spices in this recipe.
Carne asada is the most delicious and famous Mexican dish and in this recipe, I explained the best way to eat it, you can cook it within a few minutes in your kitchen. All you need for this recipe is steak, lime juices, and oil along with other spices like salt and pepper. It is very easy to make this recipe just marinate your meat and then fry it properly from both sides and grill it and add slice it into other meat forms like tacos. There are so many ways to serve this carne asada, you can serve it with fries and sour cream and in form of Carne asada tacos with grilled onions for taste. It is the best recipe because it is rich in nutrients along with taste and you can store it in your fridge easily.