These smoothie recipes breathe new life into your favorite fruits and vegetables by transforming them into a slurpable drink!
HOW TO MAKE A (GREAT) SMOOTHIE
Here are some suggestions for producing a nutritious, well-rounded smoothie.
- For a more creamy smoothie, use filtered water, coconut water, or any dairy-free milk. But avoid fruit drinks most of the time since they contain too much sugar.
- It's preferable to use frozen fruits to keep your smoothie cool and creamy.
- Add veggies to get your greens. To add extra nutrients and fiber, add frozen zucchini or frozen cauliflower.
- A spoonful of almond butter, a sprinkle of coconut oil, a slice of avocado, or a variety of seeds such as chia seeds or flax seeds are all you need.
- Use the simplest items to give your smoothie a kick. Spices like cinnamon and turmeric, as well as superfoods like maca powder and goji berries, are examples.
SUPER EASY FRUIT SMOOTHIE RECIPES
Strawberry Banana Smoothie: This is a tried-and-true combination that can be enjoyed all year!
Mango Smoothie: For a sweet and creamy summer meal, mix mangos with bananas and milk.
Mandarin Morning Smoothie: This creamsicle dream is loaded with vitamin C and energy-boosting nutrients to get your day started!
Strawberry Acai Smoothie: Blend frozen acai packets with strawberries and bananas to make a vitamin-rich smoothie.
Peach Morning Smoothie: Make the most of the peach season with creamy yogurt, chia seeds, and a few simple spices.
Almond Orange Smoothie: Oranges, bananas, almond butter, and vanilla beans combine to form a flavorful and nutritious smoothie.
Post-Workout Green Smoothie: To round out your exercise, try this simple combination of spinach, apples, bananas, avocado, and protein powder.
HEALTHY ANTI-INFLAMMATORY SMOOTHIE RECIPES
With these vibrant and healthy smoothies, you can avoid the pricey juice bars.
Blueberry Smoothie: Blueberries, bananas, coconut water, yogurt, and flax seeds combine to create a nutrient-dense smoothie that is high in antioxidants.
Smoothie with Pineapple and Turmeric: Just combine pineapple, bananas, ginger, and turmeric in a blender for a tropical (but nutritious) escape.
Cranberry Smoothie: This cranberry-orange pleasure is sweet, tangy, creamy, and antioxidant-rich!
Apple Carrot Beet Smoothie: If you want to drink your vegetables, try this smoothie with carrots, apples, ginger, and oranges.
Spiced Persimmon Smoothie: Containing ginger, cinnamon, and cloves, this is a slightly sweet, wonderfully spiced, immune-boosting smoothie ideal for the colder months.
Golden Beet, Carrot, and Turmeric Smoothie: Packed with beta-carotene and gut-healing turmeric, this smoothie has it all!
DESSERT-LIKE SMOOTHIES WITH NO GUILT!
Chocolate Collagen Smoothie: If you like bananas and chocolate, you'll enjoy this one. It also contains collagen, which helps your skin, hair, and nails.
Cashew Date Shake: This healthier version of Palm Springs' famed date shake is extremely creamy and naturally sweetened with dates and bananas.
THE ULTIMATE SMOOTHIE BOWL RECIPES
Acai Bowl: Packed with antioxidants, this classic smoothie bowl tastes delicious with a variety of fruit and crunchy toppings.
Dark Cherry Smoothie Bowl: This bowl is a necessity during the cherry season. It's an exquisite delicacy made with cherries, bananas, and coconut water, and topped with chocolate nibs and coconut flakes.
Mango Smoothie Bowl: This dish features tropical tastes and sunny moods. For added crunch, top with more fruit and granola.
Clean Green Smoothie Bowl: The perfect green smoothie bowl for a veggie-packed supper with a lot of hidden greens.
Pitaya Smoothie Bowl: Pitaya produces a colorful smoothie bowl, especially when combined with other fruits.
20+ BEST SMOOTHIE RECIPES
- 2 cups coconut water
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon flax seeds
- Blend coconut water, blueberries, banana, yogurt and flax seeds together in a high-powered blender for 30 seconds, or until creamy.