Are you searching for a recipe that can make your tacos night more interesting? Then you are in the right place because today I am here to introduce you to a new delicious recipe to make barbacoa Tacos, that is super delicious, juicy, and have a chunky flavor. People are always concerned about the taste of dishes and this recipe is going to be more interesting for you and you can easily cook it anytime as I do on special occasions. It is very delicious because of its ingredients like Mexican spices on a beef plate, I assure you now your tacos night is going to be more exciting.
INGREDIENTS FOR THE BEST BARBACOA TACOS
For slow cooking, I usually prefer lean cuts of beef. You can use other ones if they are not available and the rest of the ingredients are mentioned below:
- Barbacoas: Juicy shredded barbacoa is the most important ingredient of Barbacoa Tacos.
- Onions: Onions can be used of any kind and I used red onion here in this recipe, you can go for any other.
- Lime: For balancing taste lime juice is a must.
- Avocados: I used to slice the avocado in small pieces for better taste and garnishing
- Cilantro: you can sprinkle cilantro for a fresh touch.
- Tortillas: I used cassava flour tortillas but any other can be used.
HOW TO MAKE SLOW COOKER BEEF BARBACOA
It is very simple to cook slow beef Barbacoa,
- Wash all the ingredients properly.
- Just add all the ingredients to the pressure cooker. For taste and smell and tongs and bay leaves into it and then cover the lid.
- You can cook it for 4 to 5 hours if you are short on time otherwise ideally it took nearly 8 hours, I cooked it for 6 hours, just make sure Barbacoa falls apart easily.
- Now place the beef on the cutting board and shred it into small pieces with a fork. After meshing put it back into the cooker so that it can absorb all juices.
LET’S ASSEMBLE BARBACOA TACOS!
Now you can place all the meshed barbacoa into a serving plate and to make it more delicious and presentable surround it with some warm and tasty tortillas, I also added Mexican staples here and you can also other ingredients for garnishing it according to your taste. This dish can be tuned to your taste and you can add multiple sauces of your choice like you can add pico de gallo sour cream to make a different combo, I used lime crema for making it more spicy and little heat. I love cheese for tacos, so I used Mexican cheese for it, you can skip this step it's completely optional. To garnish your serving plate you can use fresh red onions and veggies.
MEAL PREP AHEAD OF TIME
As I mentioned before it's very time-consuming to cook barbacoa in a pressure cooker and sometimes there is not enough time to wait for such long, in such cases you can ready your meal ahead of time. You can cook the meat in the morning so that you do not have to wait for its slow cooking and then chopped all the vegetables and other necessary ingredients and store them in the fridge so that you do not have to wait for the chopping procedure, but I noticed guacamole oxidize and brown very quickly so I will suggest you do it on time so that your dish may look fresh and delicious, in this way you can save time, now all you have to do is assemble the dish.
Can I cook the Barbacoa ahead of time?
Yes, you can them ahead of time and store them in the refrigerator.
Can I add extra sauces to this recipe?
yes, you can add your favorite sauces to enhance the taste.
The Barbacoa tacos are the most loved recipe because it makes your tacos night more interesting and fun-loving. It is very easy to make this recipe at home and you can make your event special by serving thisyummy and delicious dish to the guests, you can garnish it in your way and can add multiple new ingredients. For making this recipe you need avocados, onions, lime, and tortillas. The barbacoa are the most important ingredient in this recipe so make sure you buy them carefully. The cooking procedure of Barbacoa is somehow lengthy it takes 8 hours but you can cook it in 5 hours just make sure it is shredded and you can mesh it with a fork on the cutting bord easily.