Little bell peppers filled with bacon and goat cheese make a tasty appetiser. They're delicious, can be served in various colors, and are a hit with any gathering.
You know those appetizers dishes that seem to vanish in the blink of an eye? This is an example! Little bell peppers are stuffed with goat cheese and topped with bacon and red onions for a sweet and savoury appetiser. Believe me, when I say you, you won't be able to stop at just one, or even two, or three.
These little stuffed peppers are great for spicing up your next party snack. Imagine my favorite stuffed pepper dish with the addition of sugar and cheese. This dish, like many others for stuffed foods, is straightforward to prepare. It's as easy as slicing the peppers, preparing the filling, stuffing them, and baking. The final product is unbelievably tasty and will make any meal appear elegant.
WHAT’S IN THESE STUFFED MINI PEPPERS?
This is an easy and simple dish with only six ingredients. Here are the things you need.
- Mini Bell Peppers: These little sweet peppers are as bright in taste as their colours are bright.
- Bacon: Everything tastes better with crispy bacon, especially when paired with smooth goat cheese.
- Goat Cheese: Goat cheese is soft, mild, and not too oozy or messy.
- Red Onion: Red onion gives a pop of purple colour and a crisp, refreshing taste in every bite.
- Parsley: I enjoy chicken parsley, but chopped cilantro works just as well.
- Garlic: Minced garlic packs a big flavour punch.
- Salt & Pepper: Salt and pepper help tie the tastes of the filling together.
HOW TO MAKE BACON AND GOAT CHEESE STUFFED MINI PEPPERS
These delectable peppers will be ready quickly with only a few easy steps. Preheat your oven to 400°F before continuing with the steps below.
Prepare the bacon. Bake the strips for 18 to 20 minutes after adding them to a baking sheet and transferring them to a paper towel to cool.
The filling, make it. Goat cheese, red onion, bacon that has been crumbled, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper should all be combined in a bowl.
Fill the peppers, then bake them. After adding the filling with a spoon, place the peppers on a baking sheet in a uniform layer. Bake the peppers for 10 minutes or until they start to soften. Before serving, let them somewhat cool.
PREP THESE MINI STUFFED PEPPERS AHEAD OF TIME
If you're getting ready for a party, you can prepare these a few hours before visitors come. Simply prepare the mixture, stuff the peppers, spread them out on a baking sheet, and refrigerate before baking. This will give you time to prepare additional snacks and a new pitcher of margaritas!
HOW TO STORE AND REHEAT
You can easily store leftovers in the refrigerator if you have any (believe me, it's uncommon). This is the procedure.
- To keep: The peppers can be kept in the refrigerator for 4-5 days if stacked in an airtight container.
- Cook in the microwave for 20-30 seconds while placing them on a plate.
The pleasure of little peppers is endless! These bacon and goat cheese stuffed tiny peppers with balsamic sweet chilli sauce are my favorite because I'm obsessed with filling them. These are simple to create! You fry some bacon, combine it with goat cheese, garlic, cream cheese, and onions, and then stuff the half-tiny peppers with the mixture. Roast the mixture until the cheese is friendly, warm and delicious. These finger-licking, sweet, savory bundles of delight are delicious and even better when drizzled with sweet balsamic chilli sauce! You will surely appreciate these bacon and cream cheese stuffed mini chillies with balsamic sweet chilli sauce, whether you offer them to guests as appetizers or snacks or eat the entire batch yourself (I won't tell anyone... since I do it too).
Frequently Asked Question
Q. Why is my pepper packed with soggy?
- Never overbake peppers. They will become mushy and soggy if you cook them briefly. Avoid adding additional liquid to the mixture before baking to prevent the stuffed peppers from becoming soggy. Check to see if the peppers are fork-tender.
BACON AND GOAT CHEESE STUFFED MINI PEPPERS
- 12 mini bell peppers
- 6 slices bacon
- 8 ounces soft goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat your oven to 400F/200C. Place the bacon on a baking sheet and cook for 18-20 minutes, or until it's crispy. Transfer it to a paper towel to cool. *Note: I'm cooking an entire package of bacon, but only 6 slices are needed for this recipe.
- While the bacon is cooking, slice the mini peppers in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Add the goat cheese, red onion, minced garlic, parsley, salt and pepper to a mixing bowl. Once the bacon has cooled, crumble it with your hands into the bowl, and stir together.
- Stuff the mini peppers with the bacon goat cheese mixture, and place them on a baking sheet. Bake the stuffed mini peppers for 10 minutes at 400F/200C, or until the mini pepper is slightly softened. Remove them from the oven and let them cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a plate.
- Serve them warm and if you'd like, sprinkle a little extra chopped parsley on top.