If you want to taste something rich in vitamins then I am here with an interesting recipe which is an apple carrot beet smoothie! No one wants to compromise on taste that’s why this smoothie is healthy and tasty and we are sure you will love the combination of delicious fruits and vegetables added to it. It is rich in nutrients and its fresh red color is mouth-watering. This delicious combination of beets, ginger, carrots, orange, and apple delivers a taste that you will love to drink in the evenings and mornings to keep yourself fresh and healthy.
APPLE CARROT BEET SMOOTHIE INGREDIENTS
You do not have to make extra efforts for collecting its ingredients, all you need is 5 types of ingredients and a blender machine. Here we are going to mention what’s in this smoothie:
Red Beet:for making your drink more attractive and tasty you can add red beet in it which is sweet and gives a perfect red color to your drink, in this way not only your drink looks fresh red but it also enhances its taste, and if you do not want red color in your drink you can simply replace the red beet with yellow beet. Now your drink color will be golden, it depends on you which color you prefer for your drink.
Apple: the apple is another delicious ingredient of this smoothie and you can add any apple according to your taste, there is no restriction on using any kind of apple.
Carrots: the carrots are most demanded vegetables when it comes to fiber in your diet, that's why if you want to make your drink healthy and rich in fiber you can add carrots to it.
Fresh Ginger: ginger is very healthy in diet and it gives a refreshing smell and flavor to your food, to make the smoothie healthy and bright fresh ginger is very important.
Orange Juice: to maintain a balance between all the given ingredients orange juice is added so that your drink tastes juicy and delicious.
SHOULD YOU PEEL THE VEGETABLES?
It’s up to you if you want to peel your vegetables or not. Many people do not like the skin of vegetables and fruits in their drinks, if you are one of them then I will suggest you go for the peeling process, but in my opinion, if you wash all the vegetables and fruits properly then there is no need to peel the skin of fruits like apple because the skin of fruits and vegetables contain many additional fibers that make you healthy. You can peel the skin of ginger because its surface is rough and does not taste well.
TIPS FOR HEALTHY SMOOTHIES
If you want a smoothie rich in taste and fresh in color then I will suggest you choose the ingredients wisely because the taste and color of the drink usually depend on the quality of the ingredients. For healthy results, you should go for fresh and tasty vegetables and fruits.
- Buy good quality ingredients. Smoothie doesn't taste well if the ingredients used in the recipe are not fresh. You should personally go to the market and pick up healthy fresh and good quality fruits and vegetables, if you want a superb taste then avoid buying rotten items.
- Stick with a healthy liquid base. Orange juice is the most important ingredient in above mentioned recipe so you should avoid using poor-quality orange juice. You can squeeze fresh oranges at the time you start making a smoothie.
- Boost with superfoods. To make the drink more delicious and healthy you can add ground turmeric, cinnamon, maca powder, and other ingredients to your drink. These items will boost the taste of the drink.
There is a very simple procedure for making this smoothie:
- Wash all the ingredients required for a smoothie.
- Peel them if necessary.
- Cut them down and mix them in the grinder.
- Grind them until a thick and smooth drink is ready.
The Apple carrot beet smoothie is rich in fiber and full of taste, you do not need any special items for making this drink, you can simply add a few fruits like apple and beet root and some common vegetables like carrots and ginger, and a few sips of orange juice to enhance the taste of the drink.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is it healthy to drink an apple carrot beet smoothie?
A: Yes, this drink is very healthy and you can drink it anytime.
APPLE CARROT BEET SMOOTHIE
- 1 red beet, medium, trimmed, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 apple, any variety, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 3 carrots, ends trimmed, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 2 -inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 cup cold water
- Place all ingredients in the pitcher of a high-powered blender, and blend until smooth, about 1-2 minutes. Use the tamper if needed.
- Pour the smoothie into glasses and enjoy right away, or chill in the fridge to enjoy later.