Use this comprehensive guide to create delectable gluten-free dishes! I'll teach you how to make the most tasty meals with healthful ingredients and easy cooking methods.
TIPS FOR EATING A GLUTEN-FREE DIET
- Make the most of entire foods: The more natural your components are, the better! Heavily processed meals may include toxic compounds that are not good for the stomach.
- Pay attention to your body: Listening to how your body reacts to different foods is part of nourishing your body. Just because a substance is high in nutrients does not guarantee that your body will respond favorably to it.
GLUTEN-FREE BREAKFAST IDEAS TO KICKSTART YOUR MORNING
Experiment with different egg recipes and veggie-forward dinners. Indeed, you can still get those fluffy pancakes with only a few pantry goods.
- Oatmeal or Overnight Oats: Make creamy overnight oats or oatmeal from a package of certified gluten-free rolled oats!
- Loaded Breakfast Casserole: Filled with eggs, hearty vegetables, bacon, and breakfast sausage, this dish is bursting with flavor.
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Hash: Prepare it with kale, crispy bacon, eggs, and green onions.
- Shakshuka: It's full, nutritious, and ready in 30 minutes.
- Chia Pudding: Chia seeds not only have several health advantages, but they also gel up wonderfully into a pudding!
- Paleo Pancakes: These gluten-free pancakes may be the greatest ever. They're soft and fluffy, and you can freeze them for later use!
- Breakfast Eggs Benedict: A poached egg and a sprinkle of homemade hollandaise sauce go well with sweet potato toast.
40+ BEST GLUTEN-FREE RECIPES
- 6 bell peppers, cut in half lengthwise and seeds removed
- 3 tablespoon olive oil (separated)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- onion, diced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 15-ounce can diced tomatoes (I love fire roasted tomatoes), drained
- 1 ½ cups cooked rice
- ½ tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups baby spinach, roughly chopped
- ½ cup Monterey Jack cheese
- chopped parsley, for garnishing
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the bell peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds and membrane. Drizzle with a little olive oil and rub both the inside and outside to coat them. Arrange them upside down in two baking pans or one half sheet pan and pre-bake for about 15 minutes, while you're making the stuffing.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, drizzle two tablespoons of olive oil and saute the garlic and onions for one minute.
- Add the ground beef and cook until the beef is browned, breaking it up with a spatula as needed.
- Drain off any excess liquid from the beef and stir in the diced tomatoes, rice, spinach, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Stir for a minute or two, or until the spinach is wilted.
- Remove the bell peppers from the oven and use tongs to flip them over.
- Fill the peppers with the beef mixture and top with a sprinkle of cheese. Place them back in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until the peppers are soft.
- Top with fresh parsley and serve.