On a sweltering summer day, this watermelon smoothie is ideal. It is naturally sweet, delightfully creamy, and the best thirst quencher.
All summer long, there is simply nothing more reviving than cold watermelon. I love grilling watermelon for a smokey, cilantro-lime flavour or cutting it up for my favourite watermelon, cucumber, and feta salad. But on a scorching hot day, a refreshing drink of watermelon agua fresca or this rich smoothie definitely strikes the need.
Note that this is not simply ice and watermelon blended together to create a slushy. Instead, this is a fantastic smoothie recipe made with milk (or milk substitute), strawberries, watermelon, and vanilla Greek yogurt. Sounds tasty and reviving. I would say sure!
WHAT’S IN THIS WATERMELON SMOOTHIE
Smoothies should be quick and simple, thus just 4 ingredients are needed for this recipe. There is no need to add extra ingredients to this smoothie you can make it with a few ingredients and the taste is superb. Here is what you require.
- 3 Cups Watermelon: This smoothie is slurpable since I used fresh cubed watermelon. However, you may freeze the watermelon cubes overnight if you want it to be EXTRA thick.
- 1 Cup Frozen Strawberries: For the thickest, creamiest smoothie possible, strawberries should be frozen.
- ½ Cup Greek Vanilla Yogurt: Greek yogurt with vanilla flavouring: I'm using vanilla yogurt to provide flavour and a bit of sweetness. You may, however, use any yogurt, dairy, or otherwise.
- ½ Cup Milk: Any sort of milk would do, however, I personally like using non-dairy milk like almond or cashew.
WHY WATERMELON IS SO GOOD FOR YOU!
- Hydrated: The best hydration boost possible. Did you know that watermelon contains 92% water? You will feel satisfied for a longer period of time without ingesting a lot of calories because of the high water content and the abundance of fiber.
- Improve Digestion: It can make digestion better. Water and fiber work well together to enhance bowel motions.
- Antioxidants: plenty of antioxidants. Watermelon is a great fruit for lowering inflammation since it is high in lycopene and also contains substantial amounts of beta-carotene, cucurbitacin, and vitamin C.
HOW TO MAKE THIS WATERMELON SMOOTHIE
Smoothies are excellent for quickly obtaining your recommended daily intake of fruits. Simply throw everything into a blender and let it do the rest of the job. You can prepare this colorful, creamy watermelon smoothie in just a minute.
- Use more bananas instead of using yogurt for making it less creamy.
- If you want to make it thicker you can add one more cup of frozen strawberries or frozen watermelon.
Please let me know how the watermelon smoothie worked out if you try it.
Which Ingredients Needs To Add In Watermelon Smothei?
For making a unique and delicious smoothie you need to add simple ingredients, main ingredients are watermelon, yogurt, strawberries, and milk. Use these 4 ingredients and make a special smoothie.
How it is Good For Your Health?
Watermelon is a big source of water in summer. Using this smoothie will leave a healthy impact on your body. It will boost dehydration and is a source of anti oxidize. It will also improve your digestion system of the body.
How Do You Make Smoothie More Thicker?
If you want to make the smoothie thicker for making enhancing the taste, you need to add one cup more strawberries and add frozen watermelon in a smoothie.
Watermelon is a blessing in summer and you will feel refreshed in summer weather. Making a watermelon smoothie is easy and made with just 4 ingredients and you can make a unique refreshing smoothie. However, making this smoothie with these ingredients is simply effortless. You need to also follow the tips for making this recipe of smoothie more delicious.
- 3 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 frozen strawberries
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- ½ cup almond milk (or other milk of choice)
- Add the watermelon, strawberries, yogurt, and milk to a high powered blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass, and enjoy!
- You can use a dairy-free Greek yogurt and milk, to make the entire smoothie dairy-free!