Raspberry vinaigrette is a sweet and fruity vinaigrette. It's perfect for the warm spring and summer months and gives a vivid pop of raspberry flavor to any salad preparation.
It's the ideal time to vary up your usual salad dressing routine with this raspberry vinaigrette when the weather starts to warm up and fresh raspberries are in plentiful supply. It tastes well drizzled over a variety of salad recipes and is vibrant, fruity, sweet, and fresh.
INGREDIENTS IN RASPBERRY VINAIGRETTE
I just checked into the contents of many popular raspberry dressing bottles from the grocery, and they all had the following added:
- Soybean oil
- Xanthan gum
- Potassium sorbate red 40, and blue 1
HOW TO MAKE RASPBERRY VINAIGRETTE
- To make it, just combine all of the ingredients in a food processor.
- Then Mix for 30 seconds.
- You don't want to over-mix since you want some tiny shallot bits, so simply blend until everything is blend .
MORE VINAIGRETTE RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
- Lemon Vinaigrette
- Dijon Vinaigrette
- Champagne Vinaigrette
- Citrus Lime Vinaigrette
- Apple Cider Vinaigrette
Try my Berry Spinach Salad with this raspberry vinaigrette as well. It's the ideal salad recipe for the Fourth of July, summer, and spring.
- 1 ½ cups raspberries, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 small shallot, diced (about 2 tbsp)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- pepper, to taste
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and blend for 30 seconds.
- You can store this raspberry vinaigrette for up to a week in the fridge.